Friday, March 16, 2007

The day I loved her

The curtain split as the wind swept through the bedroom.
The breeze advertises the cool Sunday morning
and offers the scent of the leaves and flowers.

Sampling the air I awoke with my arms around her back.
Her long blond hair webbed across the pillow.

I intertwined my fingers into her palm and wonder how long
until she wakes up. I'm in no hurry, after all, the day is just
beginning.

She moans herself to reality.
A warm breath escaping between her lips.
I drown myself in her deep blue eyes
Today is the day, that I realized I am in love with her.
----------------------------------------------------
(C) Jess Calcaben 3/16/2007
----------------------------------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

[[[[MAXIMIZE WINDOW]]]]
eXTReMe Tracker